Monday 23 June 2014

Our June Favourites

June is nearly over! So we wanted to show you guys what we have been loving in all areas of beauty and fashion over this past month. We hope you enjoy this post and if you do please leave us a comment or recommend this post. We will make this a monthly post if you all like this idea :)
- Love, Hayley & Sophie xx


Sophie's Faves

- Clothing favourites -
These are things that I have purchased recently that I am obsessed with! I think these 5 pieces are staples in a winter wardrobe and are the basis of so many of my favourite outfits lately! 

1. Leather pants - I have been living in these lately. They are surprisingly comfortable and look great with oversized knits or big jackets. The ones I have are from Dollygirl but I love these high-waisted ones as shown in the picture below, they can be found here

2. Off-the-shoulder knitwear - I have a gorgeous lilac jumper that sits just off my shoulder and I love pairing it with a simple pair of dark jeans with a big statement necklace. This colour is gorgeous! Availble here.

3. Fluffy jumpers - I have been wearing big cosy jumpers so much this month. its been freezing where we live so these are perfect over basically anything. Available here.

4. Long-line maxi cardigans - I have been loving my oversized draped cardigans lately. I have these in a few colours and they are great for day time with boots and cute accessories. Available here.

5. Long sleeve crop tops - I love pairing crop tees or even ones with sleeves with skirts and boots for the colder months. I miss my crops so much, now I can have the best of both worlds with these long-sleeve ones, warm and so amazing! Available here


- Hair favourites -
As you guys know I recently coloured my hair a dark red colour. I'm obsessed with how it turned out and these are the products I've been using to keep it vibrant and healthy. 

Firstly I shampoo and condition with the John Frieda Radiant Red Shampoo and Conditioner - I adore these two and so fair they have really been conserving that rich red. 

After that I like to mix about 1 part Fudge Paint Box in Red Corvette to 2 parts Toni & Guy Nourish Reconstruct Hair Mask - these two together throughout my hair have been the perfect combo for my new hair colour. 

Lastly, after getting out of the shower I like to run the Schwarzkopf Ultimate Colour Oil Elixir through my ends - this adds so much shine and makes my hair really soft.


 - Makeup Favourites -
This month I finally finished building my MAC eyeshadow palette. I love all 15 of these shadows and it is an amazing feeling to be fully done haha. The colours are: (Left to right)

Ive also been loving the Maybelline Super Stay Foundation - it seriously lasts alllll day and I feel like it looks better on the skin the longer you have it on. It isn't too matte so it still looks like your skin is glowing. I would really recommend this foundation to anyone because its so so affordable and really great.

I also wanted to show a bit of love to my all time favourite mascara - Maybelline Colossal. This has been my go-to mascara for so so many years but i only just remembered how amazing it truly is this month. If you haven't tried it go and get it!

If you follow me on Instagram (link in the right side bar) you would have seen that I splurged on MAC this month. The last two makeup favourites I want to show were from that purchase. Firstly I bought the Refined Golden Bronzing Powder from the new Alluring Aquatics collection. The package had me sold on this! Its a super gorgeous colour with a little bit of shimmer - perfect for adding some colour back into the face during the winter time. And lastly, MAC's Brave lipstick! This lipstick is just gorgeous - its the perfect Kylie Jenner dark natural lips colour. Its described as a muted pink-beige with a very subtle white pearl overtone. I think it'd be even more gorgeous with a tan :)




- Accessories Favourites -
This 5 things have been living on me this month! 

This is my go-to Winter scent. It is sweet but nothing over the top. I love this scent.

This is a gorgeous nudey-pink polish. Perfect to go with every outfit and looks so pretty on.

I have been loving this necklace lately. It goes with everything because you can wear with with solver, gold or rose gold.

- Guess charm bracelet (similar)
I got this as a gift in Paris off of my boyfriend! I have been loving it paired with delicate rings - looks super feminine and beautiful. 




Hayley's Faves

- Clothing Favourites -

Fur Scarf - I love wearing my fur scarf from witchery particularly to work because it adds interest a simply outfit.

Fluffy Cardigan - i have a blush one and black one and they are my go to carries - they actually go with anything to make a for an on trend everyday look.

Plaid Coat - I'm obsessed with my plaid coat! I feel every girl needs a statement coat in their wardrobe.

Basics - I have really been enjoying wearing basic long line tops and knits to creating a layering effect.

Leather Leggings - I am obsessed! Enough said.



- Beauty Favourites -

Real Techniques Flawless Foundation Brush - I love using this for applying my foundation.

Mac Whirl Lip Pencil - this is what Kylie Jenner uses on her lips so of course I had to purchase it. The deep pinky brown is the perfect colour for winter

Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara - I'm obsessed with this mascara! It makes my lashes look so much longer, fuller and darker - what more could you want.

Mary-Lou Manizer  by The Balm - This is the by far the best highlighter I have brought do far. 

Formula 10.0.6 Rescue Me - This is a acne blemish treatment that you place on any affected areas and it literally settles and minimises any redness a pimple is causing you.



- Accessory and Other Favourites -

Black Tote Bag - This bag goes with absolutely every thing.

Dalmatian Flats - I am obsessed with shoes so when I found these cute Dalmatian textured flats I had to purchase them. They compliment any outfit whether casual or dressy.

Nike Joggers - I'm not sure if you call these an accessory but I have wanted them for so long now and I finally purchased them to use for walking and exercise.

Swarovski Rose Gold Bracelet - I treated my self to this amazing rose gold studded bracelet as i just could not resist - it had to be in my life.
The Fault in Our Stars book - I have only just starting reading this book and I love it already. 



No comments:

Post a Comment