Thursday 5 June 2014

Our Favourite Jewellery Pieces

Today we thought we would share with you all some of our favourite jewellery pieces we love to accessorise our outfits with! We hope you enjoy this post and maybe find some cute accessories ideas to add to your own collection. 
- Hayley & Sophie xx


Sophie's Favourite Jewellery Pieces

My favourite pieces are a mix between everyday items I wear to work and just on a daily basis, and also gold glamourous items that add a little something to an outfit. A few of these items I have had for a loooong time, and some are more recent items. Hope you enjoy and get inspired to expand your collection!


Necklaces

These two are my go-to's! I love this first one because its antiqued gold with Swarovski crystals, it adds so much sparkle to a look and is easily worn all year round. The second one is my everyday necklace, I've had this baby for around 4 years now and I still adore it (I am also in the process of saving for a gold one!)



Wristwear

These pieces often make it in to my OOTD - especially my watch which is probably my favourite all of the items I am showing. I also love my new Cartier inspired bracelets in three tones, these are perfect and match every single thing I own. Ive also chosen to include my Pandora collection, I typically wear these on an everyday basis. They are a great investment and you can customise them to your own preferences :)





Earrings

These are my two favourite pairs of earrings. I rarely wear earrings, so when I do I want them to be the statement piece. These two are gorgeous and super sparkly.



Rings

The top three rings are constantly on my fingers. They are super delicate and perfect for everyday wear. If I'm not wearing these I will be wearing midi-rings - below are some of my favourite simple ones.



Sophie's Jewellery

Necklaces
Statement Necklace from Forever New (Similar)

Wristwear
Temt Trio of Bangles (Similar)

Earrings
Rose Gold Colette (Similar)
Black+White Drop Earrings Colette (Similar)

Rings


 Hayley's Favourite Jewellery Pieces 

As you can see my favourites are all some form of gold!! 
I always opt for gold accessories particularly rose gold as I feel they can be added to any outfit to finish it off nicely. I am particularly obsessed with necklaces and rings and of course my watch, which never leaves my wrist. 




 Necklaces
These are just a few of my favourite necklaces that i like to wear particularly when I'm wearing a neutral outfit.






Earrings 
Im lacking a bit in the earring department! I have so many but none that I love but these evil eyes are defiantly my fave.

Wrist wear 
I love delicate and intricate bracelets because you can mix match them to make your own combination to match your outfit.

Rings
These are my favourite rings of the moment! 



Hayley's Jewellery 
Necklaces
1st : Dissh
2nd : Colette (similar)
3rd : Dissh (similar)

Earrings: Lovisa (similar)

Bracelets (starting from front left)
1st (Nail): Dotti (similar)
2nd: Najo 
3rd Watch: TW Steel 
4th (leopard print): Lovsia SOLD OUT
5th (delicate knot): Majique Jewellery
6th (arrow): Beginning Boutique (yellow gold)

Rings (from left)
2nd: Colette
3rd: Temt (in store only)
4th: 8 Other Reasons (not available online)


No comments:

Post a Comment