Thursday 19 June 2014

Gorgeous Hair Inspo!

Today we wanted to share with you our favourite hairstyles of the moment!
We hope you enjoy and maybe take some inspiration from it :) 
- Hayley & Sophie xx

Hayley's Hair Inspiration 
- Kylie Jenner 

I am just obsessed with Kylie Jenner and her hair! 
The shorter cut and balayage colouring has really inspired me to do something similar the next time I visit the hair dresser - so excited! 


Sophie's Hair Inspiration
- Jaclyn Hill

I recently had a massive hair colour change! I now have red hair and cannot wait to show all of you. I've been playing around with a lot of new products to keep my hair vibrant and draw inspiration from the gorgeous Jaclyn Hill. If you guys don't know she is a beauty vlogger on YouTube, you can watch her videos here, they are super addictive!


No comments:

Post a Comment