Thursday 26 June 2014

Celebrity Inspired Looks

We thought it would be interesting and fun to create a celebrity inspired outfit to show you guys our own take on it. We are super inspired by the always glamourous Jenner / Kardashian tribe and thought we would draw our inspiration from them! We hope you enjoy, love Hayley & Sophie xo

Hayley's look is inspired by...

Kylie Jenner 

With my new Kylie Jenner inspired hair I of course wanted to re-create one of her looks. I love the simplicity yet edginess of this outfit. It is a great example of a simple everyday casual look that can be easily achieved by anyone. I love how she has paired a bundle of statement gold bangles to compliment the outfit. Not only do I love this causal outfit but I also love her makeup, which too takes on a simplistic and flawless finish.









Hayley's Outfit:
Leggings: 
Shoes: Lipstick 
Bangle: Dotti (similar)
Nail Bracelet: Dotti (similar)
Swarorvski Stud Bangle: Swarovski
Arrow bracelet: Beginning Boutique (similar)
Knot Bangles: Majique



Sophie's look is inspired by...

Kim Kardashian

Its no surprise that I chose Kim Kardashian! If you know me in real life you would know how obsessed with her style (or Kanye's rather) choices lately and her gorgeous makeup. I love how she really embraces the curviness of her figure and chooses pieces that accentuate this rather than hide it! I adore this aqua skirt on her - the closest thing I had to this was a teal cut out midi, but I think it still works. 

I paired this with a plain cotton crop top and a large cocoon coat like she has on in the picture below. And some more stroppy open toe heels. I think this outfit is more spring/summer appropriate for our area because (not sure if you can tell) I was FREEEEZING taking these photos. 

Also, sorry for the bad lighting we will try to get better photos of our new hair-styles/colours in an upcoming post!






Sophie's Outfit

Crop Top: Cotton On (Similar)
Skirt: Dolly Girl
Shoes: Wildfire (Similar)
Necklace: Equip (Similar)
Bracelets: Temt (in-store only) (Similar)
Coat: Target (Similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment