Just a quick little post to tell you about an exciting new adventure I have started!
A few days ago I posted my first ever YouTube Beauty video - this is something I have been wanting to do for probably going on 5 years now and I finally worked up the nerve to post it, and another I posted today. I can already tell that this is something I am going to have so much fun with! I would love for you all to join my channel and check out my makeup tutorials ♡
Feel free to request, comment, like and subscribe if you enjoy the video and for a new one every week!
Today we wanted to show you guys just one of the many ways these long-line coats can be worn! They are perfect for dressing up your winter wardrobe no matter the occasion.
Hayley wears a thinly stripped monochrome coat paired with a faded blue tee and her favourite black coated jeans and chunky boots. This look is perfect for a girly shopping day or dinner. Hayley dresses up the look with some gold accessories and a dark lip to emphasis the crisp white of the coat. Sophie wears a pink shift dress with one of her favourite monochrome long-line cardigans. To complement her dress Sophie adds rose gold accessories to accentuate the pink tones. The chunky chain necklace also ties in with her combat boots creating a casual well put together outfit proving that dresses can still be worn throughout these cooler months.
Lippies are my one of my beauty items to buy. I love all the different shades, formulas and finishes that you can experiment with. Hayley will be posting her Top 5 faves next week so look out for that!
From left to right -
1. MAC Brave... this is my current everyday colour. Its perfect for winter and has great staying power
2. MAC Pure Zen... this has been my favourite nude for so long now. Its what I wear when I go out at night and I am on to my third tube!
3. Chi Chi Cosmetics Glamazon... this is a more recent purchase and I'm surprised by how much I love this shade. I usually don't go for hot pinks but I think this one goes perfectly with my complexion
4. MAC Dark Side... jumping on the dark lip trend! I love this shade with glowing skin and simple eye makeup
5. Make Up Store Attitude... this a sheer coral colour, it's great for making your lips look glossy and perfect for everyday wear to Uni or work
Today we wanted to show you how to style a simple outfit using a plain T-Shirt that can be worn on a day to day basis.
Sophie's outfit is based around the grey/blue tones in her T-Shirt and textured cardigan. She pairs these with her white ripped denim to give a casual feel. A chunky silver necklace and rings are added to compliment the grey tones.
Hayley's outfit takes a tom-boy twist through her choice of denim, plaid jacket and Timberlands. It is a great casual outfit that can be worn to Uni or any other casual occasions. Inspiration for this outfit came from Nicole Guerriero and Khloe Kardashian.