Wednesday 9 July 2014

Special YouTube Announcement!

Sophie's YouTube Channel!


Just a quick little post to tell you about an exciting new adventure I have started!
A few days ago I posted my first ever YouTube Beauty video - this is something I have been wanting to do for probably going on 5 years now and I finally worked up the nerve to post it, and another I posted today. I can already tell that this is something I am going to have so much fun with! I would love for you all to join my channel and check out my makeup tutorials ♡ 

Feel free to request, comment, like and subscribe if you enjoy the video and for a new one every week!



P.S. As always please be nice (I'm sure you will be!)
If you don't have anything nice to say then simply move along & don't say anything at all :)


No comments:

Post a Comment