Thursday 3 July 2014

Sophie's Top 5 Favourite Lipsticks!

Sophie's Top Five Favourite Lipsticks!

Lippies are my one of my beauty items to buy. I love all the different shades, formulas and finishes that you can experiment with. Hayley will be posting her Top 5 faves next week so look out for that!

From left to right - 
1. MAC Brave... this is my current everyday colour. Its perfect for winter and has great staying power
2. MAC Pure Zen... this has been my favourite nude for so long now. Its what I wear when I go out at night and I am on to my third tube!
3. Chi Chi Cosmetics Glamazon... this is a more recent purchase and I'm surprised by how much I love this shade. I usually don't go for hot pinks but I think this one goes perfectly with my complexion
4. MAC Dark Side... jumping on the dark lip trend! I love this shade with glowing skin and simple eye makeup
5. Make Up Store Attitude... this a sheer coral colour, it's great for making your lips look glossy and perfect for everyday wear to Uni or work





MAC Brave


 MAC Pure Zen


 Chi Chi Cosmetics Glamazon


MAC Dark Side


 Make Up Store Attitude

No comments:

Post a Comment