Thursday 8 May 2014

Whats in Our Travel Makeup Bags?

Today we thought we would share with you what we have in our travel makeup bags. These are basically our favourite products that we can't leave at home when we travel. Oh! By travel we mean for more than 2 days away from home :) we hope you enjoy this post and if you have any requests please feel free to leave them as a comment or email us.
Love, Hayley & Sophie xo

Sophie's Travel Essentials

I'm so terrible at packing for travelling, especially when it comes to makeup. I like to have choices and be able to do any look I'm in the mood for - you never know when you will need some winged liner and lipstick! So mine is a little bit more 'over-packed' than most people will ever need :)



Skin Essentials...
I have my skin care routine pretty much down-pat now! These few products I can't be without and would highly recommend you all try them out.


Garnier Clean Sensitive Gentle Cleansing Milk
Swisse Rose Hip Oil (for before bed)

Base and Primer Essentials...
These primers are my go-to's! I can't stand the feeling of foundation on bare skin and these products are my absolute favourites to give a glow to your skin.



Brush Essentials...
Please excuse my dirty brushes - they are in need of a bath asap. These are the guys I need for any look - the bare essentials of makeup brushes in my books!




Face Brushes
Real Techniques (Expert Face, Powder, Blush & Setting) Brushes
Eco-Tools Domed Bronzer Brush
MAC 205 Fan Brush
ELF Small Contour Brush

Eye Brushes
Napoleon Perdis 10r Sculpting Brush
ELF Eyebrow Wand
MAC 252 Eyebrow Brush
MAC 210 Shadow Brush
Real Techniques Shadow Brush
MAC 217 Blender Brush
Revlon Eyelash Curler

Buy Real Techniques HERE for super cheap!
Buy MAC brushes HERE

Face Essentials...
I have normal to dry skin so I tend to go for products that will give me a dewy and glowing complexion. 

Foundation
Sheer, Medium and Full Coverage depending on what I need that day :)



Powder, Concealer and Eyebrows


MAC Eyebrow Kit in Walnut

Cheeks
I know these all look the same but a girl needs options haha.


Australis Paparazzi Perfect Bronzer

Highlighters



Eye Essentials...


Maybelline Colour Tattoos in Inked Pinked and Bold Gold


Napoleon Perdis Mascara
L'Oreal Voluminous Carbon Balck

Lip Essentials...
These are my four favourite lippies of the moment!


Bright Orange - MAC Morange

You can see them swatched below!


Lip Glosses


Kardashian Beauty in In The Nude (these are amazing!)

I hope you guys liked taking a look into my travel makeup bag, I know its a bit too much but I hate when I forget things so why not just pack all your favourites I say! All of these products I would highly, highly recommend everyone who likes to experiment with makeup to try - the majority of them are affordable so why not :)

Hayley's Travel Essentials


When travelling I like to make sure I only take the essentials and sometimes a few extras for special occasions. I have two reasons for packing minimally, these are:

 If I pack to much I struggle to find everything in the make up bag
OR
I feel spoilt for choice and can't decide on what to use.  

 Face/Base 





Eyebrows



Eyes


 Lips

Face/Base:

Eyebrows:

Eyes:

Lips:



No comments:

Post a Comment